1. The undersigned (hereinafter called the Applicant) agrees to comply with and be bound by the Articles of Incorporation of Cooperative, the By-Laws of Cooperative and any amendments thereto, and such Rules and Regulations as may be adopted from time to time by Cooperative. Applicant authorizes payment of annual subscription to The Monthly Newsletter/Magazine from the amount accruing to him each year.
2. Applicant agrees, when electric service becomes available, that all electric energy used on the premise will be purchased from Cooperative and will be paid therefor monthly at rates to be determined from time to time in accordance with the By-Laws of Cooperative.
3. Applicant agrees:
a. To make payment of such fee as is designated in the Rules and Regulations which are incidental to providing electric energy at service connection and in the event of default, to pay court costs, attorney fees, and reasonable collection agency fees of 35%, incurred in collection of the past due amount.
b. That any fees specified in above (a) are refundable in the event this application is not accepted by the Board of Directors.
4. Applicant agrees to deposit with Cooperative such consumer deposit that may be required by the By-Laws and Policies of the Cooperative:
a. Any portion of said deposit not applied to payment of electric bills due Cooperative will be returned to applicanteither:
i. Upon termination of service or
ii. If service has not been terminated, refund will be made at Cooperative’s discretion.
5. Applicant agrees, at the discretion of the Cooperative, to provide either Exhibit “A” – Personal Guarantee to Ensure Payment for Electric Service or Exhibit “B” – Letter of Credit to Ensure Payment for Electric Service.
6. The acceptance of this application by Cooperative shall constitute an acceptance to membership in Cooperative with such rights and liabilities as are specified in the By Laws of Cooperative, provided, however, that said membership shall terminate when Applicant ceases to purchase electric energy from Cooperative.
7. Applicant, by becoming a member, assumes no personal liability or responsibility for any debts or liabilities of Cooperative, and it is expressly understood that under law his private property cannot be attached for any such debt or liabilities.
As a member of the Cooperative you have an opportunity to participate in our Operation Round Up® program. You have automatically been enrolled in the program and may at any time contact the office to opt out. The Operation Round Up® program allows us to round up your electric bill to the next highest dollar and apply that money to the Operation Round Up® program whichfunds projects for the betterment of your community.