What if I have moved?

If you have moved or no longer have electric service with Southern Indiana Power, it is important that you inform the cooperative of your current address, so that future retirements can be properly mailed to you. If you purchased electricity during the years being retired, then you are entitled to a capital credit retirement, even if you move out of the service territory. Before a new year is retired Southern Indiana Power will mail retirement notices to members for the purpose of updating our records with current address and contact information. Retirement checks are only mailed to those members who return the retirement notice. Members who return their notice will continue to receive future retirements. Please update us with any future address changes.