What happens if I move?

If you move to another location within Southern Indiana Power service territory, your share can “move” with you! Verification of transfer by phone is sufficient (no transfer fee and no written notice needed). If you move out of the service territory, you have the following options: 1) Transfer your share to another member of your electric cooperative; or 2) Transfer your share as part of the sale or rental of your home. Member must notify Southern Indiana Power of such proposed assignment in writing at least 30 days prior to the proposed effective date of any such change or assignment. The assignee will be charged Southern Indiana Power’s standard transfer fee in effect at that time.